plural noun: grassroots
1. the common or ordinary people, especially as contrasted with the leadership or elite of a political party, social organization, etc.; the rank and file.
2. the agricultural and rural areas of a country.
3. the people inhabiting these areas, especially as a political, social, or economic group.
4. the origin or basis of something; the basic or primary concept, rule,part, or the like.
adjective, Also, grass-roots
5. of, relating to, or involving the common people, especially ascontrasted with or separable from an elite: a grassroots movement for nuclear disarmament.
We gathered. We ate (those lemon bars)! We listened. We are ready to keep moving forward. Please remember that UP is a member driven group. If you would like to share any ideas please email us: email@example.com
Join us May 21st (more details to come in newsletter)